Do you get excited about writing killer copies designed to persuade and compel people to act? Do you have a knack for salesmanship through the written word? Are you no stranger to research? If you answer yes to these, then you may be who we’re looking for.
We’re in need of a Content Copywriter who’s ready, willing, and able to work for one of the world’s top brands. If you live and breathe copies and written content, this may be the break you’re waiting for. A leading global brand is looking for an experienced Content Copywriter for immediate deployment for their numerous marketing campaigns. You’ll be dealing directly with the company’s top creative minds in developing and creating marketing campaigns and programs.
This is a high-value position with plenty of opportunity for growth within a fast-paced, competitive but fun, and supportive work environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write compelling and persuasive copies for various platforms inclusive of but not limited to web pages, landing pages, squeeze pages, blogs, social media platforms, emails, newsletters, marketing materials, and others.
- Write well-researched articles and blog posts on a variety of topics and subject matters.
- Write content based on research on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, as well as some international platforms, such as Weibo and WeChat
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts.
- Assist with interpreting creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Conduct competitive, industry, or client research for presentations, pitches, or industry analysis.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong understanding of social media and ongoing trends.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Comfortable using and learning new skills and technologies
- Experience with content management applications (ie: WordPress, email management programs, etc) is preferred but not required