We’re looking for a Software Engineer who’s ready, willing, and able to work for one of the world’s top brands. If you live and breathe software development, programming, and code, this may be the break you’re waiting for. A leading global brand is looking for a senior-level Software Engineer with Web Development experience for immediate deployment for their numerous campaigns. You’ll be dealing directly with the company’s top technical minds and elite software engineering and development team in developing and creating new programs and applications for various purposes and operations. This is a high-value position with plenty of opportunity for growth within a fast-paced, competitive but fun, and supportive work environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develops and designs software solutions.
- Determines program feasibility by evaluating, analyzing, and defining problems, requirements, proposed solution development, and end results.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Observes the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions through documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, code comments, and other accepted methodologies.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by performing systems analysis and recommending changes in systems, operational procedures, and policies.
- Obtains software licenses from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protects and keeps confidential and proprietary information.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field.
- At least 5+ years of experience in PHP web development
- At least 5+ years of experience with MYSQL, MariaDB, or any other relational database (SQL)
- At least 3+ years of experience in Laravel Framework
- At least 2+ years of experience in VueJS/ReactJS
- At least 3+ years of experience in WordPress (WordPress Hooks & Filters, Plugin modification & creation, theme customization)
- A proficient understanding of OOP is a must
- Familiarity with Service-Repository Design Pattern
- Experienced in designing and creating RESTFUL APIs
- Experienced in using Git
- Experienced in using AWS
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Comfortable using and learning new skills and technologies
- Experience with web development is preferred