Content creation can be difficult and time-consuming for many businesses.
That is why it may make sense to outsource content writing. In this blog post, we will discuss when you should outsource content marketing, what benefits come from outsourcing content creation, and how to go about hiring a professional writer.
Plus, we’ll share professional tips for hiring an outsourced writer!
What is Content Writing?
Content writing is the process of creating compelling material for your website. It can include written content, including blog posts, articles, e-books, reports, and white papers. Content creation can also include social media updates to help keep your audience engaged with what you have to say!
The bulk of a business’ digital presence will be made up of content. Because of this, it is important to hire a writer that specializes in your industry and can create compelling material for your company’s needs.
Content writing should:
- be easy to understand and exciting
- have keywords relevant to what you do or sell often included throughout the piece (so Google will find it easier when customers are looking for your services or products)
- have creative titles that are sure to catch the reader’s attention
Good content writing is good marketing. So when should you outsource content writing?
When to Outsource Content Writing
Whether you are starting your business or have been in operation for years, content writing can be difficult to manage on top of everything else.
Outsourcing content creation and marketing is a smart choice when:
- you don’t have enough time in your schedule to dedicate hours each week towards creating new material for your website or blog.
- you would like someone with more expertise and knowledge about the industry than yourself to create engaging, compelling copy that will attract customers.
Content marketing is important because it keeps customers engaged and reminds them about the products you offer. If you are not keeping up with your target pace of content creation, then outsourcing this type of work means that you don’t need to worry about dedicating too many hours to creating new copy.
So what are the benefits of outsourcing content writing? There are many!
Benefits of Outsourcing Content Writing
The biggest benefit of outsourcing content writing is fairly straightforward: you don’t need to write the content yourself!
However, there are many other benefits of taking an outsourced approach to content creation. Here are some advantages of outsourcing content creation:
- You will always have fresh, engaging content on your site that is relevant to what you sell or do. Instead of having a stagnant company blog, you will have several articles or blog posts to choose from when you are ready to publish new material on your site.
- An outsourced writer can create content that will rank well on Google. The writer will likely include keywords in the article that are most relevant to your business. If done correctly, good copywriting can increase the number of leads and conversions for your page significantly! Not only does this mean more exposure for your business, but it can also lead to sustainable and predictable growth.
- Hiring an outsourced writer means you can get more copy in less time. It almost seems that outsourced writers are available 24 hours a day — so if you need changes made quickly it won’t be difficult to get in touch with them. This is especially crucial if you’re looking to outsource news content writing.
- You can relax knowing that your content is being created by someone who knows what they are talking about. This is important because search engines like Google seek out content created by experts with authority and trust. You can take advantage of a writer’s deep expertise and knowledge about a particular industry!
Outsourcing content writing has a lot of benefits. Now that you know when to outsource, let’s talk about how to go about finding the right writer for your business.
Tips on Outsourcing Content Writing
Outsourcing content writing can be beneficial to your business if you choose a professional writer who specializes in your field. In this way, you can make sure that the content is relevant to what your business offers or sells!
Here are some tips on how to get started with outsourcing:
- Take time out of your day to write a very specific job description, including all details about what you need done and when it needs done by. The writer will use this information to create a unique proposal for your business.
- Do some research on the writers you are considering hiring and who specialize in content writing within your industry. Look at their past work and customer testimonials to see if they would be a good fit for your company!
- Make sure that they have experience with blog posts, articles, press releases and SEO.
- Make sure their experience is relevant to what you need help with!
- You can also ask for samples of previous work. This will give you an idea about the quality of writing they produce, as well as if it is something that would fit your company’s tone or style.
Once you have found a writer who is a good fit, you can finalize the deal and get to work!
Next Steps to Outsource Content Writing
Outsourcing content writing is beneficial for many businesses. It allows owners or managers to focus on other aspects of their company while ensuring that great copy is being written regularly.
C9 Staff can help your business find an outsourced content moderator, copywriter, or another content writing role. We help employers source and manage remote teams of prescreened staff around the world, including many different digital marketing agencies with content creation needs.
Contact us today to learn more about our staffing capabilities that includes top tier talent from the Philippines and over 35 international labor markets.